Thursday, July 30, 2009

Open Letter to John Conyers

Dear Mr Conyers (or staffer)

I sit here and shake my head at your total and complete absence of principles, duty, loyalty or patriotism!

I realize that this note will probably never get put in front of your eyes and you actually get to read it let alone physically reading it, perish the thought, so I will take the 'liberty" (look it up) to post this letter openly on my blog at ptmcweb.blogspot.com

It is at such a juncture that one has to ask what on earth you are doing in DC? your comments basically tell your constituents and now the nation just how little they mean to you even though they have paid for your oh so hard a life during your time in Congress.

The State of Michigan has suffered immeasurably in this detestable economy, and you supposedly represent the State and yet you do so in this grotesque manner.

The comments you made are beyond abhorrent and you should be apologizing publicly

--
Many Thanks
PaulM

No comments: