Thursday, July 30, 2009

letter to Sen Claire McCaskill

Dear Senator McCaskill
I am writing to you to inform just how completely dismayed I am at your intrusions on my and many of my friends lives that you nor anybody else has the right to do so.

How about I come with you to the grocery store and tell you what you can and cannot buy, how about I come to your office and tell you what calls to answer and what pens to use and what papers to read, how about I come to your house and tell you which light switch you can use or which bathroom to use.

I know all this sounds petty and almost infintile, however this is what you and others are doing, not only to the American people but the American way of life, how dare you?!

You and others are taking my freedom to choose, my freedom of choice, what right do you have to do any of this? What right do you have to choose my doctor, my course of treatment, what right do you have to decide if I live or die? only God has that choice!!! the Government Run Health care is a disaster, look beyond your mere office, look around the world, IT HAS NOT WORKED!! EVER!!

What right do you have to decide what vehicle I drive? what right do you have to decide when I run my Heating or Air Conditioning? dont get me wrong I wish to be a good steward of this earth, under God.

"Global Warming" is nothing more than fear tactics, the only thing warming (other than people's temper) is the hotter air coming from the alarmists that should be tried and jailed for fraud.

You were elected by the grace of God to serve the people, to represent the people, however you now appear to be scared of the people, you cannot seem to be able to attend townhall meetings, or did you know that the one in St Louis was going to be tough? when will you been seen in Springfield? Somehow I doubt you will be seen in Springfield and I am resolutely positive that I am not alone in feeling wholly and thoroughly disappointed in your actions and representations of Missouri.

It is a honor to be chosen or elected by your peers to represent them as thier voice, and that honor you seem now to almost disregard.

I am also going to publish this letter on my blog at http://ptmcweb.blogpot.com

No comments: